Increase Efficiency with AirTight Spray Foam
Air moves in and out of a home through every hole, crack, and crevice. Roughly 33% of air infiltrates through walls, ceiling, and floors. Adding an advanced insulation system is necessary to achieve optimal building performance. AirTight Spray Foam insulation is an advanced form of insulation that is highly effective, cost efficient, and beneficial for the environment. It creates a sort of impenetrable shell inside your home so that air cannot escape. The material is also partially made of recycled plastic bottles, bringing even more value to you and the environment.
Let’s look at some statistics:
- The average U.S. family spends about $1900 a year on home utility bills.
- Each year, energy generated for a single home by fossil fuels puts more carbon monoxide into the air than two average cars.
- In 2004, 40% of the US total emissions of greenhouse gases was from electricity generation, and 35% of this was from residential use.
- In New Jersey, the conventionally insulated home had an average heating and cooling cost of $257. An AirTight insulated home had an average cost of $114, for a net savings of $143 per month.
- Average homeowners save 20-50% on utility bills!
Contact Us Today!
There is no doubt that AirTight Spray Foam will save you money each month and those savings will continue for life. This is available for both new construction and existing homes, as there is a home retrofit program.
Norris Mechanical is one of the only HVAC companies in the area offering these services. Contact us today for more information! See photos of our work and the video to the right to learn more.