Providing green HVAC options is important to us. The Water Furnace® Geothermal Heat Pump Systems provide the highest efficiency and the greatest energy savings. By installing a Geothermal heat pump system, not only will you be helping the planet, you will also be saving yourself money in the long run. Click here to learn more about these systems today.
How Does Geothermal Work?
Many people do not realize, while the temperature above ground fluctuates all year, the temperature below ground remains consistent. The ground is able to maintain this consistency because it absorbs 47% of the sun’s heat, and it remains between 55 degrees and 70 degrees throughout the year. GeoThermal systems are able to leverage this free energy with a series of underground pipes called an “earth loop”. This technology is used to provide your home with access to an endless supply of energy for air conditioning, heating, and hot water.
Some Benefits of Geothermal
- Cost effective – most homeowners save more on monthly bills than they pay for the system
- Environmentally Responsible, Small Carbon Footprint
- Market’s Most Efficient Systems
- Safe, Comfortable, Quiet & Reliable
- Flexible – many different configurations available to fit newly constructed and existing homes
Call us today at (252) 491-2673 to learn about all the benefits of geothermal systems and how they could benefit you and your home!